Over 130 years of design excellence

Founded in 1884, the Practice has contributed from the early days of Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane to the contemporary architectural development across Australia and the international regions. It has survived and thrived due to the commitment and talents of its past and present people.  Hamilton Wilson is the fourth generation to work within the Practice that is now jointly managed with John Thong as well as a team of Associates and support staff. 

A.B. Wilson

A.B. Wilson

R.M Wilson

R.M Wilson

Blair M. Wilson

Blair M. Wilson

Hamilton Wilson

Hamilton Wilson