Experienced Architects and Interior Designers
Wilson Architects is a nationally award winning practice, working on many exciting projects throughout Australia.
We have practiced for over 130 years, spanning four generations. We have a collaborative and supportive culture that encourages innovation through design research.
We produce high quality designs and are seeking applications from likeminded professionals to work and grow within our team.
We seek an a full time Interior Architect / Interior Designer or experienced Graduate with minimum 3-5 years' experience, who is proficient in ArchiCAD, for immediate start on design led projects.
The ideal candidate will;
- be design focussed,
- be able to undertake rigorous research and design,
- have strong conceptual design skills and ability to establish core design values,
- have organisational capability to prioritise tasks,
- have demonstrated experience in detail design development and documentation,
- enjoy your workplace and working creatively and collaboratively within a design studio,
- be ArchiCAD proficient - this is an essential requirement
- be available full-time
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter, CV and a sample portfolio to email@example.com.
Your cover letter should briefly detail your background, education and experience and what you can contribute to the Wilson Architects' team.
Applications close 20 December 2017.