Senior Interior Designer
Wilson Architects is an award winning design practice working on many exciting projects throughout Australia.
We have practiced for over 130 years, spanning four continuous generations. We have a collaborative and supportive culture that encourages innovation through design and research.
We produce high quality client focused designs and are seeking applications from like-minded professionals to work and grow within our team.
About the role
We seek a talented Senior Interior Designer to join our team.
The role of Senior Interior Designer is to work collaboratively with our architectural and interior teams across multiple projects from concept to completion. This is a full-time position, available for immediate start.
As a team leader, you will be highly motivated, creative and resourceful and have a willingness to mentor junior team members, fostering a supportive design culture. You will have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task over multiple projects. You will be able to support documentation and contract administration on site.
As a design leader, you will have demonstrated experience in producing design concepts and/or solutions and delivering high quality outcomes to time and budget. You will be confident in client communications and presentations, project management and management of team members.
The ideal candidate will;
· be design focused,
· have 7-10 years’ of professional working experience in a similar role,
· be ArchiCAD, Indesign and Photoshop proficient,
· be able to undertake rigorous research and design,
· enjoy working creatively and collaboratively within a design studio,
· have demonstrated experience in design and documentation,
· have experience in large scale projects, in particular in the education, workplace, private and public sector,
· have proven ability to work proactively with initiative,
· hold a Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or Interior Architecture,
· enjoy where you work and share your experiences with others.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter detailing your suitability for the position, along with your CV and a sample portfolio to our Practice Manager - email@example.com.
Applications close 5th April 2019.